We are super excited to share our families 8th festival and the farms 20th festival with you. Come visit our “Garden of the Sun,” the only farm in Sequim surrounded by hundreds of acres of untouched Dungeness scenery.
This year we are adding new crafts, new experiences like a VW Photo Booth bus, while continuing all your favorite Jardin du Soleil traditions. We are also continuing our popular shuttle service from downtown out to the farm, so you can check out all the weekend has to offer without having to drive yourself around.
While visiting Jardin du Soleil, some of the things we are proud to offer are the experience of getting lost (and found) in our garden maze, listening to the bees while cutting your own fresh bundle and watching your family smile while they enjoy our new and unique family-friendly lavender crafts.
Hang out and listen to great music on the lawn or browse vendors featuring some amazing handcrafted jewelry, art, and clothing. You can even get an original henna design. Our gift shop is fully stocked with Jardin du Soleil signature products and so many new products you’ve just got to see.
We also are super-excited to welcome back Pacific Pantry, who will be serving handmade lavender sausages and other local dishes. Make sure to get to Thor early if you want to try some of Viking Feasts’ chocolate ice cream. Of course he’ll have lavender ice cream too, featuring local Dungeness Creamery milk and Jardin du Soleil Royal Velvet lavender. Local beer, Finn River cider and wine also will be served.
This year we have teamed up with Olympic
Lavender again, to bring you more than 15 acres of Dungeness Lavender Festivities — which means two great farms for one admission.
By starting your day at the Jardin du Soleil Lavender Festival and taking advantage of our free shuttle service running to the Sequim Farmers Market, other downtown events and Olympic Lavender (every 30 minutes all weekend long), you can experience all that Sequim Lavender Weekend has to offer.
The Jardin du Soleil Lavender Festival takes place on July 19-21st. The price for admission is $10 per person for all three days includes admission to the Olympic Lavender Festival . Buy your ticket early (before July 1st) and get a $5 coupon to the Jardin du Soleil gift shop. buy tickets
Here are the specifics…
Jardin du Soleil is located 4 miles north of highway 101 at the Sequim Ave exit. If you want to drive yourself, there is plenty of free parking on the farm. Or if you are already downtown you can take our free shuttle from several in-city shuttle stops, and from Olympic Lavender.
July 19st-21rd 2019. Daily, from 10 am to 6 pm.
Food and Drink:
- Pacific Pantry. Artisan Salads, Deli and Meats. As well as local beer, wine, and cider.
- Vikings Feast Ice Cream – A variety of flavors including lavender ice cream!
Come dance and sing along to great music.
10 am — TBD
12:30 pm —Stringology – Gypsy Jazz
3:30 pm — Bear Wolf – Eclectic Rock (our lavender “house band” a crowd favorite every year)
10 am — Cort Armstrong – Americana
12:30 pm — Bear Wolf – Eclectic Rock
3:30 pm — Malcom Clark Band – Blues
10 am — Bret Romano – Acoustic Rock
12:30 pm — Stringology – Gyspy Jazz
3:30 pm — Bear Wolf – Eclectic Rock
- U-Pick lavender – $5.00 an bundle
- Lavender wand making classes – small fee, lasting souvenir.
- Lavender Doll making classes – small fee, big fun! 11am and 4pm
- Kids games and activities. All day.
- Garden Maze
- Photos in the lavender. You bring the camera we provide the props, hats, and photographer. 11am – 5pm
- Go “crabbing” for prizes
- Coloring and other crafty crafts
- Hula hoop to family-friendly music
- Get Henna by the amazing Ellie
- Petting zoo and animal rides
- Essential oil distillation 11am, 2pm, 4pm
- Lavender De-budding
This year we have some amazing artists and craftspeople.
Sassy Glass — Fused glass plates, platters and art
Olympic Onion — Amazing on everything … green onion powder
Pixie and Corelli — Hand-beaded, one-of-a-kind jewelry
LA Designs — Garden art
Sea Horse Inspirations — Gemstone jewelry and Batik clothing
Lulu Rue Coco Thomas — A huge collection of Lulu Rue Clothing
Blue Mountain Gourds- Gourd ar
Mama Gnomes Best- Gmone
Neighbor Lady Cheese
Olive Branch Balsamic and Olive Oi
Jake Wilson Woodworks- Wood trays, charging docks, wine butler
Emerald Mist Gifts- Air plant Magnets and potter
Your Old Silver- Windchimes made of old silve
Salt Creek Silver- Sliver jewelr
Northwest Haute Chalk- Chalk home decor
Rubeads — Handmade creations
Henna By Ellie
Barefoot Beck— Baskets and jewelry
- Have your picture taken in the fields of lavender by our resident photographer, with your camera (or phone)(or tablet)(or fancy futuristic watch.) Fun props, frames, and good times provided.
This year we are offering a free shuttle service.
- Leaves every 30 minutes from 10am to 6pm Fri, Sat, and Sun.
- Four shuttle stops – Jardin du Soleil, Olympic Lavender, Sequim Farmers Market ( Sequim/ Cedar), Street Fair (Blake avenue at Sound Community Bank),
- Feel free to park at the farm and use the shuttle to get to the downtown street fair and in-city shuttle.
- 10$ per person (for a three day pass). buy tickets
- Children 12 and under are free.
- Admission price covers entrance to Jardin du Soleil Lavender Festival and Olympic Lavender Festival only.
- Other festivals and farms may have additional fees for events during Sequim Lavender Weekend.
- Tickets available at both Jardin du Soleil and Olympic Lavender Farms
- Pre-sale tickets available online here. Pre-sale tickets include a $5 coupon that is good in the gift store for lavender weekend.
Jardin du Soleil Lavender Festival is part of Sequim Lavender Weekend, an amazing weekend where our community celebrates lavender in the Sequim Dungeness Valley. For more information please visit sequimlavenderweekend.com